Friday, May 16, 2008

Today I Must Lost My Bro,Succubus Lynn Has Total Power






Ya & here i didnt think there were anything like that on this planet.Then i met Lynn,my brothers hooker GF.She is on 200 mg of Fentanol & still uses street drugs for breakthrough pain.Now i have know alot of folks with various debilitating diseases,but this chick is just useing this to support her habit.Oh she says she hasnt done blow,& all the more power to her if she hasn't,but if its not going on her then its going to their dog named Dog.They routinely feed the dog opitates...i say if the dog is suffering that much then he should be put out of his misory.Sad but i have to close off all communication with them.I do NOT need their bullshit,sueing me to get to claude & lawyer says this & that.Fuck it!I do not need that in my life at this time & refuse to be drawn into their petty games & theories.I have had enough of them both & do not plan to speak to either for a very long time to come. & then their's my bro steven,who got the burial check for mom & spent it all on himself.Any money from mom's estate was supposed to be devided up equally between us all.Now i am not sure what to do about this,as i am executer i am unsure of what i am supposed to do or not do or know & not know!Where do u learn this shit if u need to?Life can sure throw some curves at ya & theres usually people behind those curves!I forgive them or am trying but i still feel angry & hurt,and so the resentment builds towards them,& this is not good,forgive & forget is easier said then done eh folks?Ahh such is life!Well Mexico is out.I need a passport & ID.Ohwell it was a nice thought.To be laying on the white beaches of mexico,viewing the gulf & all the oil platforms!Was hoping i would find a female partner but its not looking so good these days.I am just growing older & more cynical,all the time trying to be posiive & not succeeding.Live n learn ej folks!!!PEACE,LOVE & HAPPINESS TO ALL THAT READ THIS!!!

No comments:


Support World AIDS Day